Tuesday, September 22, 2009

whew

Well...somehow I survived the Eagles game! I clapped and cheered and high-fived with the best of them, because I didn't really have a dog in the fight... That comes next week with Michael Vick joining the birds.... Seriously though I didn't care which way the game turned out....although as a fan of the NFC East Giants the Eagles stand in the way of my team's success....

Well, it was a blow out. The Eagles lost 44-28. The fans quieted with the growing gap in the score and the crowds dissipated. Janet and I stayed until the very end, enjoying the late afternoon sunshine from the upper regions of Lincoln Financial Field, our legs stretched out and sipping the last of our beer. Somehow I survived, although I was the only person in the entire stadium not wearing something "eagle" like....

No comments:

Post a Comment