Thursday, June 24, 2010

well well well


I have been admonished by my partner in traveling. She has said that I have failed to keep up with the antics of the last weekend in this forum. True, I did not write anything of our time together, which was basically co-habiting in the nether regions of Pennsyltucky. We did celebrate her daughter's 23rd birthday by going on a pub crawl in Phoenixville, home of the movie theater featured in the B horror film, The Blob and hurt ourselves in a mat pilates class on Sunday morning. Sadly I didn't think enough of the weekend to write anything, but she wagged a finger at me and said I was slipping in my devotion to this most necessary blog. How else will our devoted readers learn what is important to see around this area that we live in, and how else will you get ideas to run around on the quick and cheap?

She's correct you know...but she's out galavanting in Hilton Head, South Carolina for a weekend that started on Wednesday. She's partying with her crones from college; there's a summer home down there...and testosterone is not allowed at this party...unless, of course, they all decide to go out to a club sometime. (I hope they don't get hernias trying to pick up guys.)

Anyway, there you have it... we of VFH central are a separate entity this weekend. I'm sure she'll have tales to relate... but right now I'm kicking back and watching the grass grow...and shooting deer with the Red Ryder bb gun if they get too close to my hostas...the evil beasts....

love to all ... except deer and squirrels...

g

No comments:

Post a Comment