Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Moe...Moe...You're gonna break the hammer!

As part of the growing legion of fans of this summer's blog of stay at home vacations I have been getting leads for places to visit, and thankfully they're are free or close to free! The ex wife wrote and told me to go to hell. Leslie wrote and told us about the Three Stooges Museum. It is open one day a month and it's in the area. We are planning to go Saturday, July 11th. If anything it'll be a mild diversion on the day. I've always been a fan of the Three Stooges, but what boy would not be. Slapstick humor is the most base form of comedy, but it is the most widely appreciated. No dry wittisms here. As a boy I had tried to perfect my Curly shuffle like all my friends and here is this bastion of all things stooges. Perhaps you should plan on going as well? It is free...

http://www.stoogeum.com/

I wonder if they'll have the hammer Moe broke over Curly's head?



Keep the ideas coming....love to read what you think about our escapades and where you think we should be going next. Hell... I got the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment