Monday, November 22, 2010

thankgiving!

As a starving artist living in a middle class garret on Music Mountain I can not be more thankful than this approaching holiday. It means a free meal somewhere! Luckily your most favorite moocher has been invited into the home of Janet's mom and I'm looking forward to the day. I do have to work in the morning, but will be out in time to get a turkey dinner. I'm required to bring wine, but this is such a small price to pay for the spread and the company. Plus! As a devoted shopper to the Giant Supermarket chain, I've evidently garnered enough points for a free turkey. It's like I hit the lottery.

Everyone please enjoy this holiday in the company of family and friends. We all have so much to be thankful for in these difficult times.

love,
greg

No comments:

Post a Comment