Thursday, August 1, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME


CUT BAIT AND RUN!
At 1:15 this morning the sun returned to the same position it was when I was born 63 years ago.
 
Getting it right
I have been blessed. I have a great family and have much love in my life. I have had a great career and have traveled quite a bit and seen a lot of this world with my wonderful traveling partner Janet. Yet, despite all these “accomplishments” I feel I can improve myself as a father a husband a colleague a person and a writer. I have this nagging feeling that God keeps me alive just so I’ll have a better opportunity to finally get it right. I’ve lived a full, prosperous life, but I am very thankful that God hasn’t given up hope and cut his bait and headed back to port.

Love to all. I’ll get back to writing about our trip to Croatia after I drain this bottle of tequila.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment