Saturday, August 1, 2026

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY?

LET THAT S*T GO…. 
Life is good

I think I’ve reached an age where there are more recollections than aspirations. That’s not a maudlin thought, but rather an observation. What would be sad is to labor over the past and not live the rest of my days in this Garden of Eden with an elan that befits this fine world and this wonderful precious life.

All the things that to us seem to be so dreadfully important today, all the trespasses, all the perceived slights will be forgotten much sooner than we would give them credit.

It’s better to “let it go,” or in the words of Dave Mason, “Let it go, Let it flow.” Or, the old Buddhist tenet: ‘LET THAT SHIT GO.”

Enjoy your day. I am going to do my part today on my birthday.

Love, always

Greg

© 2026 by Gregory Dunaj

 

No comments:

Post a Comment